Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
*Swantown Cruise - Olympia
Friday, June 22, 2018, 8:00 AM until Sunday, June 24, 2018, 5:00 PM
Swantown Marina - Olympia
is not available online - contact the event coordinator
Payment In Advance Or At Event
Any cancellations after 7 days prior to the event will be charged the entire cost of the event.
This is a fun filled cruise in beautiful downtown Olympia
Enjoy the Farmer's Market, and the atmosphere of our Capitol
Swantown Marina has beautiful docks and grounds
We have a full cruise with 25 boats coming and a waiting list.
Drive-ins are welcomed and needed.
We need some help bringing in Saturday Night’s dinner!
Please remember to call Swantown Marina directly to confirm your reservation and make payment: (360) 528-8049
We will monitor VHF channel 68 on Friday, so, give us a call and we will help with docking.
Cruise hosts are Robin and Donna Fall, FallHalla, and Rhonda and Scott Huater, Jericho.
- Friday night:
- Happy Hour starting at 5:30 – live music starting at 6:00 pm
- Please bring a heavy appetizer to share – drinks will be BYOB
- Low tides are at 8:00 am and 8:20 pm
- Coffee, fruit, donuts starting at 9:00 am
- Optional group walking trip to the, very close, Olympia farmer’s market, open from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Lunch on your own at nearby restaurants
- 6:00 pm - Ranch House BBQ – beef, chicken, pulled pork, beans, potato salad, dessert…, BYOB
- Coffee, fruit, donuts starting at 8:30 am
- Low tide is 10:15 am, High tide is 4:45 pm
Cost for the weekend is still to be determined.
Cruise Captain Robin Fall firstname.lastname@example.org
Swantown Marina: (360) 528-8049
Call immediately to the Marina to reserve your slip!!